Location:Kiwologoma, Busiika, Entebbe, Makindye, Ndebba, Buyala, Kumwenda, Kyengera, Lugazi, Matuga, Bwaise, Bombo, Wakiso-Hoima/Nansana Rd, Kitukutwe, Mbalala, Katende, Kigo, Kisubi, Kajjansi, Busembatia, Buyala-Budondo.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Gross 800,000 – 1,000,000 UGX
About the Company:
BODAWERK International Ltd. is a Ugandan social innovations company that has developed an intelligent energy storage system for productive use.
We assemble Lithium-ion batteries and are committed to advancing environmentally friendly transportation and lowering carbon emissions through our battery swap station technology. The goal of our company is to make electric motorbikes a practical and affordable mode of transportation for everyone.
We seek a customer-focused individual to join our team as a Customer Experience Champion responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our electric motorcycle customers at our battery swap stations.
1. Customer Service:
● Respond to and offer appropriate guidance to all customers (existing, walk-in and prospective customers), ensuring they receive first-class support and assistance in swapping their depleted batteries with fully charged ones.
● Respond to customer inquiries and resolve any issues or concerns.
2. Station Management: Ensure the station is always presentable – valid trading licenses, station cleanliness, floor arrangement, product handling
3. Battery Stock Management: Receive, store, and issue batteries in the station via the Smartsheet system. You will be the single point of contact for all inventory allocated to the station.
4. Reporting: Complete daily, weekly, and monthly reports, and also report on System failures, Alarm performance, repairs, security issues, etc.
5. Asset Management: Safeguard company assets to avoid losses and damage and ensure risk aversion in running the station facilities.
6. Maintain a professional and friendly demeanor at all times.
The Ideal Candidate:
● Has a minimum of a diploma or equivalent from a recognized institution.
● Possess customer service skills and values the representation of the voice of the customer.
● Experience in the use of technology – smartphone and web-based applications.
● Demonstrates sound judgment, and excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, presentation, and reporting skill
● Is honest, trustworthy, and possesses a high degree of personal integrity and professionalism.
● Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings, and public holidays
● Ability to stand for extended periods of time while serving customers
● Ability to lift at least 25 kilograms
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
● Fluent in English, Luganda, and/or other local languages
● Competitive salary
● Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
● A dynamic and supportive work environment
● Training and development opportunities
● Paid time off
● Medical Insurance
We are looking for someone passionate about sustainability and technology who’s looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Bodawerk offers a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise. It is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/Aids, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.